KASRAVAND will design, manufacture and install a bespoke system that absolutely fits our customers’ needs and gas characteristics. We can supply either a compressor (single or multi-stage sliding vane, or single stage liquid ring technologies) or a plug and play skidded Flare Gas Recovery Unit or even Eductor, one stage or multi stage type. Our Flare Gas Recovery systems are designed to handle very harsh gases on the long run. Our maintenance costs are amongst the lowest in the whole market thanks to our capacity to adapt the material to the gas characteristics. We are also able to estimate when / how maintenance has to be done months in advance.
KASRAVAND follows the needs of its Oil & Gas customers and will shortly bring to market:
- A shale gas specific Flare Gas Recovery Unit, fully mobile in its Explosion proof shelter
- A fully monitored compressor that tells you when to carry out the maintenance (Oil, vanes, metallurgy check, etc…). The objective is to divide the maintenance time by a factor of 2, without impacting the very high reliability of our machines.
The FGR engineering package will include engineering and design work for the flare gas recovery system, FEED 2 deliverables for InSide Battery Limit (ISBL) equipment. Customer specifications are applied for FGR design and P&ID and PFD drawings are completed along with a 30 percent 3D model and major equipment data sheets.
KASRAVAND designs advanced flare gas recovery systems that enable facilities requiring flare systems to achieve the benefits of near-zero flaring. Flare gas recovery can result in near 100 percent reduction of normal flaring, limiting flare operation to emergency releases and scheduled maintenance. Captured flare gas can then be reused as valuable fuel or feedstock. Near-zero flaring reduces costly emissions, giving you environmental control with an immediate return on investment.
- System design, manufacturing and in-field start-up assistance
Our engineering team will work with you to design the right system for your operation. From project beginning to final execution, we’ll ensure your flare gas recovery system is optimized to reduce NOx, SOx, CO and CO2 emissions.
- Engineering studies and Engineering packages
We offer engineering studies and packages that analyze your specific flare system and evaluate the economic feasibility of installing a flare gas recovery system at your facility.
- Eductor Selection
We design and choose all Eductor technologies which is best suited for your specific application.
- Compressor selection
We evaluate all compressor technologies—reciprocating, screw, liquid ring and sliding vane—to determine which is best suited for your specific application.
- We offer on-site start-up and training, worldwide parts and service support and technical expertise to keep you system operating at peak performance.